jueves, 15 de mayo de 2008


◘ Suddenly something has happened to me as I was having my cup of tea.Suddenly I was feeling depressed,I was utterly and totally stressed.Do you know you made me cry?Do you know you made me die?
And the things that gets to me.Is you´ll never really see.And the things that freaks me out.Is I´ll always be in doubt.
It is a lovely thing that we have,It is a lovely thing that we,It is a lovely thing, the animal,The animal instinct.
So take my hands and come with me.We will change reality So take my hands and we will pray,they won´t take you away.
They will never make me cry, no they will never make me die.
And the thing that gets to me.Is you´ll never really see.And the thing that freaks me out.Is I´ll always be in doubt.
The animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me.It´s the animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me.
It´s the animal, it´s the animal, it´s the animal instinct in me.
The animal, the animal, the animal instinct in meIt´s the animal, it´s the animal,
it´s the animal instinct in me.

No hay comentarios.: